Back to the present...

>> Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Two moves, one stalker, a missionary couple, and a lot of sweat later - I am back to the present and I am excited.


I just ate lunch.

Now, that isnt news for or to most, except I cooked.  And created the recipe. It's really yummy. (although I was really hungry-so that may have made a difference.)

For any interested - here it is:

Afternoon Curry Delight

1 can black beans (drained)
baby carrots (a handful)
one potato (white or red, diced)
chicken broth (maybe half a can - you decide)
curry powder (to taste)

Combine all ingredients and boil on the stovetop.  Pour over cooked rice. YUM!

There it is.  I am back to reality from a very busy and tiring two weeks.  And I am determined to be a better cook. There is no time like the present.

1 comments:

Trisha June 16, 2008 at 12:38 PM  

Sounds wonderful. I just found this blog of yours. Keep it up. thank heavens no more stalker.

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP