>> Tuesday, June 24, 2008

I just have to say I have a great family! I came home today after a good, but long day at work and Michelle had made dinner for me.  It was delicious! How generous & sweet of her to do that.  I loved coming home to a meal. It was so, well, homey!


She & Nick are so cute. I love them! They are often together (a good thing since they are engaged) but, it isnt ever awkward to be around them. Its just nice.  Sometimes engaged couples drift into their own world and lose touch with their family & friends, and I am so glad this isnt the case with them. I am glad to call them friends:) They are fun to be around.

I took their engagement photos on Saturday.  That was fun.  We had to shoot early in the morning, not just for the light but also to avoid the heat! I will post their website where you can see the pics - I just dont have that address at the present time. Check back soon:)

Shan

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP