B-I-N-G-0

>> Monday, November 22, 2010

Thanksgiving is a wonderful time of overeating, warm hearths and cozy laughter.

If you're a part of the Simmons Clan, its also a time of white elephant Bingo. Yup. You heard me.

Nothing fails to wake you up from a turkey tryptophan induced droopy-eyed stupor like this family tradition.

Since I cant be with my family family this thanksgiving, I am adopting 10 other friends and bringing them into the fold to be showered with the gory of the game.

Then I realized I had NO bingo game. My Auntie is the queen of bingo calling - and each year, she dusts the bingo popper and pulls out the popcorn kernels to use as card markers. I mean, thats the tradition.

And then, the light bulb hit.

I can make my own bingo set. So good readers, that is what I am in the process of creating.

Pictures and directions to follow quite soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP