Light

>> Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Tonight I made a healthy choice. I did yoga.  

I managed alright - my balance is off, my chi is probably whacked, and I was reminded how little flexibility is in those legs of mine. But, I feel really good about doing it. Its peaceful, good breathing, happy talking, feel good exercise.

I was jolted out of this zen state when the instructor (this is on a DVD) mentioned feel the intelligence reaching all throughout your body. I wasn't expecting truth to be in my yoga class.  I don't remember if he associated light to intelligence or if I did that all on my own. Light. Intelligence. Health. Happiness. 

Interesting food for thought during my supposedly intellectually benign exercise time.



Light is an interesting energy.  Independent - sure it is bright and powerful. But, you don't always see definition. Partner it with an object, and they are a perfect compliment.

These are doors at the National Cathedral.  With no light, these doors seem almost common place.  Pair them with a light source, however, and you've got magnificence. 

Just think about it....




0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP