Cinnamon-e Conference Tradition

>> Saturday, October 3, 2009

Every year since I can remember our family household watching conference (you know, back in the day when cable was new and that bulky brown box was fantastical technology) we have had a tradition.

That tradition was cinnamon rolls.  There were other treats (fresh fruit, eggs, etc) but, the rolls and hot chocolate always marked the morning of conference in my mind. Most years I would get to go with mom to Ettore's- our neighborhood bakery. Even now, I can smell the crisp fall air and feel the specialness of the "cinnamon roll" car ride. 

As an adult, I try to incorporate this tradition in my conference weekend.  Although I am far away from Ettore's bakery, I still maintain the cinnamon goodness.  This year I tempted fate and made them from scratch. Yes, Trish, you heard me right. And, I have photographic evidence for any doubting Thomas's out there...





0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP