Portrait of a Perk

>> Thursday, October 22, 2009

So, I am sitting in the Robert and Arlene Kogod "courtyard" of the Smithsonian National Portrait Gallery. The gallery is a U shaped building and I sit in between two corridors of incredible art. This courtyard is enclosed by a glass square paneled ceiling - offering the benefits of natural light but non of the rain, wind, etc. I decided since I had to be in the district today for some temp agency interviews, I should bring my laptop and do some work in an alternate location other than my house. Additionally, I have access to free internet here in this place. Inspiring, beautiful and useful. Ahhhh, thank you tax payers for sponsoring this creative working moment.






1 comments:

Mom/Cindy October 25, 2009 at 1:41 PM  

That's multi-tasking!
Sure love you in the sun flowers.
Love ya, Mom

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP