2 loves....

>> Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Its easy for me to love things.  I fall in love with people, places, things - rather quickly and without a lot of persuasion - extra points if its shiny or colorful.


Tonight, whilst sitting in bed, wrapped up in my robe, i realize two enduring loves. The smell of coffee and hard copy books.

The first came because I hung out at my fave local roost tonight : Baked & Wired coffee shop (before choir rehersal) and my hair is lightly scented with coffee grounds. Yum. The second because I FINALLY got my last box of books I'd mailed home while I was in Cali over the Christmas break.

 Inside my box were some of my favorite books and empty journals ready to have words penned to them. 

And I was reminded of how I love books. Not ebooks or audiobooks. (while I do recognize they have a place in this world -- Heidi, I still am curious as to the ending of our audio book adventure while driving cross country...I'm excluding that from my comments today) plain old-fashioned bound books.

With those to loves in mind - I bid you a lovely evening.



1 comments:

Hi-D January 31, 2011 at 12:33 AM  

Oh shoot! I forgot what we were listening to! If you tell me the gist of the story, I will find the ending for you. I would hate for you to spend the rest of your life in suspense!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP