New Adventure

>> Tuesday, January 11, 2011

hello readers!

Whew.

Does anyone else feel the same way?

December was a whirl of activity, travel and well, I cant really recall all of December. Then, 2011 announced its arrival quite quickly and loudly.  Much of the last week has been spent in recovery.  My poor roomates have experienced loopy-bird Shannon!

I am pleased to announce, however, that I am no longer feeling so crazy and out of it!

As a result, I will be back to blogging regularly and I am pleased to announce a new portion of my blog.

Clothes365

This is a small daily digest of what I wear each day for a year. Simple, yes? Silly? Perhaps. But, if you're bored, or need a quick pic to pick you up, check out the clothes365 tab and enjoy!

I am also in the process of updating my website (dont be offended little blog, you are just swell). If any of you have an aversion to full-size websites and just prefer these cute little blog-things, dont fret.  I am also in the process of refreshing the third tab on this blog -- Art by Shannon.

Yes, welcome to January.  The time when we over-calculate, over-plan and I personally over-commit to projects!


Seriously though, I am in the process of updating and will have that completed very soon.

Have a sweet Tuesday. And no, I dont have my outfit picked out for today. I'm still in my p.j.'s typing away.....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP