More Prop 8 Phoning moments

>> Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Okay, my dear blog friends-- I just finished my daily dose of prop 8 roulette. For those of you unfamiliar with this activity, its simple. Just pick up the phone, log into the calling program and you're in the game. You just never know what the hour will bring....


I didnt actually speak to a lot of people - its lunchtime on a Tuesday. But, the few I did speak with left some lasting words.

"I'm a staunch supporter of homosexuals. I love everything gay. I think they should be able to have homosexual marriage, have homosexual sex..." (after that my mind went into shock mode and all I could say was 'thank you for your opinion, have a nice day.')
-Beth (thank you for reminding me of what I dont want to have happen...)

"Do you know how many calls i've gotten this week? Prop this, prop that, Republican, Democrat, its a nuisance! This is not why I have a telephone. Goodbye!"
-Older man (I am not sure why he picked up the phone. He may want to invest in caller id to help screen his calls.)

There you have it. A daily dose of the real voting population. I couldnt make these quotes up if I tried. From my ears to your eyes. Have a great day & remember to vote yes on Prop 8. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP