just thinking

>> Wednesday, April 15, 2009

its midnight.

i should go to sleep.

i would rather not have to sleep.

i would like to thank my employment for reminding me today that I am destined for greater things. Truly. I am appreciative of the reminder that my stall zone manifested by my current employment in a position that is going nowhere needs to come to an end.

i would also like to thank my life fans. (we all have life fans and need life fans). Namely, my sister, parents, cousin, aunt and other friends. Fans make me feel special.

just thinking....

1 comments:

Grampa Doug May 17, 2009 at 11:52 PM  

I am definitely a fan so give me more. More pictures. More writing. More decisions, More action, More movement. More, more, more.I love you
Elder Doug

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP