Poppies and the bees....

>> Friday, April 17, 2009

Greetings! I am so excited about a lot of things right now! First off is this great tool from photobucket that lets me post a little slideshow here! I am sure others know about this, but I am thrilled to be using it.

Today's photoshoot was dedicated to our little honeybee--- some of you may know that the honey bee is in danger right now. They are suffering from Colony Collapse Disorder. The reasons are not really known, but without our little bee friends, nature cant function quite the same.

Poppies are also very close to my heart -- Papa Kupfer (my moms dad) always had poppies in his yard and would send some home with me each time I visited. They remind me of him and they are very happy flowers.

Enjoy this photoshoot - from my heart to yours. If you want a particular picture, let me know:) <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP