Daily Thoughts Decipered

>> Thursday, January 21, 2010

The last entry I posted was a simple, unfiltered, stream of thought journal entry. 

A little deciphering below....



  1. sketches, photos and website designs given to a design friend who will have mock ups for me within a week = entirely new website/ blog/online store and music player
  2. Partial draft of my autobiography given (tomorrow) to an editor
  3. Meeting with local musician to talk about how to break into the live scene here in DC (Friday pm)
  4. Possible big trip planned for my 30th birthday (yes folks, thats just 6 short months away!
The rest of the deciphering is in colors, textures, dreams (actual night dreams), thrift stores, fields and possibly my sock drawer.

If you (dad) cant seem to find me...check the Eiffel tower, Huntington beach, or my local fave place - the National Portrait Gallery for starters.

If I am not there, check a tree or my bed. I could be napping.

-

2 comments:

Annie Laurie Cechini January 21, 2010 at 10:02 PM  

HERE HERE!!! I LOVE IT! I am so excited for you. Chase those dreams, lady. Go get them. Fair warning: chasing dreams is not unlike wrangling cats. Nearly impossible, likely to scratch and bite when caught...but the purring is so nice, it's worth it in the end.
:)

Let me know when you get your first gig in DC, and I will come scream for you. Until they bounce me when they realize that I'm under 21, of course. I couldn't possible be nearly 30. ;)
-Annie

Shannon Simmons January 22, 2010 at 3:08 PM  

thanks annie :) You too- you're doing great things yourself and I am so excited for YOU. And if the cats are cute like yours, I will welcome the wrangling!

I will broadcast loud and clear when I get my first gig. But, yes, be sure to bring a chaperone, since you, ahem look not a day over 18.

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP