Sweet Sister

>> Wednesday, March 3, 2010

I really have the best sister ever.  You may think that your sis is cool, and I am sure that she is, but mine is the best!

On the 13th of February, I recieved a box from 1800 flowers. Now, this is strange because I NEVER get flowers! I couldnt think of any admirers, and I certainly dont have a boyfriend. My parents are serving missions in Russia and none of my girlfriends would send me a bouquet.  Furthermore, the label said something about southern Cal.

As I opened the box, the most beautiful dozen roses appeared. I was in shock.  As I looked for the card, who should it be from? My sis and her family. I was speechless and shocked.  My mind raced to the suprise flowers she sent for my college graduation and the other times she has thoughtfully sent me things to celebrate an event.

I was touched beyond measure.  I was with them last year for the holiday, and so here she is, ever the big sis and friend, sending me flowers (and a box of chocolates!).

I love you sis. Thanks for being so sweet and sending me the most beautiful roses!!! They are now drying in my closet so I can enjoy them a little longer...

Love you sis!!

3 comments:

Trisha March 3, 2010 at 9:42 AM  

I love it. How cool am I. Haha. You rock.

Grampa Doug March 5, 2010 at 1:01 PM  

Two great sisters. Love you both. And what beautiful roses !!!!!

Love ya,
Mom

I singed in for her because her log-in didn't work
Dad

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP