Friday night at the Library of Congress

>> Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Trish, this post's for you...


Intermission and a semi illegal shot. The "friendly nieghborhood" usher came up to remind me that photography of the performance wasnt allowed. Seeing as this tuning was less a performance and more of a necessity, I asked if I could take pictures. FNU was a bit quizzical (i think my logic threw him off) but decided it was ok.

The date. Giving me his best "serious listener to long classical pieces" look.
The desert. Yum. Courtesy of a great desert shop in little Korea...Chocolate mousse and Coconut mousse. Dont ask me which was my fave because they both delighted my taste buds.

As promised, sis. Better late than never...love you!

2 comments:

Mom/Cindy April 4, 2010 at 10:19 AM  

Thanks. Love those cherry blossoms and love you.
Mom

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP