French Fries. Pomme Frites. Fried Potato Strips.

>> Wednesday, October 20, 2010

This has nothing to do with anything crafty.


This is nothing artistic.

Its simply a notification of my obsession with French Fries. Hot, delicious fries of yummy potatoes. 

Lately I have been wanting to eat them everyday.  It doesn't matter where they come from. Johnny Rockets - a classic cut, simple flavor with no salt; Five Guys - cajun style or naked, I eat both kinds; Wendy's - they have to be FRESH or I will ask for a switch - and eat those babies with a frosty! 

Really, I dont mind where they come from. These lovely hot morsels from heaven. I love you.  I have to resist the urge to eat them everyday.

Yes, world. That is all. I heart fries forever.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP