Kindling

>> Wednesday, October 6, 2010

As usual, I have a million sparks of creative thought in my head.  From lyrics, to installations, to clothing redesign and all the paint, colors, and layers in between. I've been scheming about the luscious sounds and smells of autumn - rich burgundy's, heathers, sunset orange mixed with cinnamon and clove.


Amidst the twigs, images of owls and such - I am rustling up projects and finishing up my newly redesigned website -- so, tonights post isn't something I created today, BUT I did craft this scribble up over the weekend. It's a little poem inspired by an interaction I had with a friend of mine.  I was reminded how fragile we all are - so, pour some tea, have a little read and enjoy the wind outside.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP