Apple Pickin'

>> Wednesday, October 6, 2010

boots and buckets
A wise man once told me:

"Do something twice and it's a tradition."

Apple picking at Crooked Run Orchard  has become such. I discovered this lovely little place last year - right after my arrival on the east coast. 

There's plenty to pick - from apples, pumpkins, gourds, herbs and other fruits depending on the season. Its this quaint place in purcerville, va - a small town with small town charm. I love finding {local} places to get my food.

It was a simple day - an hour drive to the orchard. Then I roamed about picking apples and exploring. I stopped by the towns organic market to pick up some local honey. 

check out my day below...











1 comments:

Scottfunkel October 6, 2010 at 12:19 AM  

Nice boots! I hope you didn't eat that mushroom.

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP