Meteor Showers

>> Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Yikes, I have been delinquent friends! My life has been a bit topsy-turvy~ exciting, exhilirating and a bit exhausting!

Tuesday the 4th was my last day at work...

From the 5th-9th I was pretty much offline... (off in the mountains reenacting the mormon pioneer trek for 3 days and then at a conference over the weekend)

Yesterday and today I have been running errands and packing.

There is a lot to say, but I will not write it now. Instead, I procrastinated my packing duties and went outside to observe the yearly meteor shower... sadly, the haze and lights made it near impossible to view...but i like the thought of a meteor shower! Bits of brightly burning meteors from heaven reaching out to us. Sparkling the night sky with their flaming beauty.

Yes, it was worth the pause and the try.

Perhaps next year, I will see them in their glory...


0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP