MIA? MIA nO mORe

>> Thursday, December 3, 2009

As usual, its past midnight on a school night. [enter laughter...] I should be sleeping, but I am up late...alas the night owl is singing its song. I made it two nights in a row - two nights for going to bed early. Three was just too much to ask for.


I digress.


I have been MIA on this blog for a whole month! yikes. There is a lot of posts to be had, and I have a list of topics to blog about, but not tonight. Tonight I just wanted to send some simple words into the sphere of the Al Gore created internet to reinstate my existence. 


Its been another fantastic, rainy, adventure - filled day.  And I am ready to do it again tomorrow.  By the way, day one of my new job was fantastic. I really feel good about my future and its so nice to work with people I like. I forgot what a treasure that is.  Megs (a friend from the mission), you are wonderful and I love that we laughed at least 87.3% of today. You are now a reader of my blog, so you will get this message. And, family, know that there is a very funny photo-blog entry comming forthwith as a result of lunch today.  It may have something to do with hot sauce bottles. And random burrito customers. And maybe a reminder that crack kills. Yes, this will all be a part of the "rest of the story."


For now, a friendly reminder from my father "7am (insert whatever time your wakeup call is) comes early." So, I am gonna gets me some sleeps. And thanks Brent, for your bedtime story of Sugar Plums...I sure hope I really do wake up to eat some sugar plums for breakfast like your story said...before my commute to Potomac. That would be a treat.

2 comments:

Mom/Cindy December 6, 2009 at 10:36 AM  

Nice to see you back.
Love ya,
Mom

Grampa Doug December 27, 2009 at 12:48 PM  

You are still MIA. Hard to keep everything going when you are working. I'll check back later.
Elder Grampa

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP