O Tanenbaum....Part 2

>> Thursday, December 24, 2009

I'd like to thank the participants of the ONE (out of a possible three) white elephant party I was able to go to this year.  I was snowed in for the other two. Which means I have extra WE gifts in my closet. I see a party coming on in 2010....


How did they know I was a lover of Christmas trees? Better yet, how did they know I was a lover of obnoxiously pink tinsel trees that look reminiscent of who-ville? (Trisha? Did you spread the truth around my workplace?) Better yet, gow did I manage to get in possession of such a fine gift at the end of the game? Well, that answer folks can be summed up in one word. Strategy. And when its a fine fuchsia tinsel tree you're talking about, strategy is imperative.

Marquette is looking so festive in her holiday vest, holding my treasured prize. (this will be kept for many Christmas's to come.  Future husband beware.  I make no apologies for my odd taste.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP