Day one of my DC Adventure...July 2

>> Saturday, July 11, 2009

July 2, 2009


nothing like a good flight to get me in the mood to write.  I am in good spirits these days...work is a waste - nothing like a demotion and pay cut to help one really get a good swift kickin the pants.  


I always have so much rolling around in this head of mine! Currently i am sitting next to two really nice guys.  Love it.  Out of all the seats, i get two of the nicest, young best-looking guys to sit next to. Charmed life? I think so.


I am loving my new technology.  This macbook pro is pure genious.  Seriously.  I havent even really put everything on it, and I am just LOVING it.  I also got a free lil’ ipoud touch.  That is pure genious too. In the great words of kip - “yes, i love you, you see, but still, I love technology.” Perhaps one day i will sing that to my future husband at our wedding reception.  It will impress everyone, I am sure.


I dont know why i enjoy writing on planes so much.  Flights can get soo incredibly akward.  I mean we are shoved into small seats, breathing recycled air, and we are forced to spend this time with the same random strangers to get to the anticipated destination.  And yet, in the middle of this stale breathing cramped zone, i find inspiration and a sense of clarify. I am not sure that reflects well on my mental state. This writing on planes has been an exciting thing for me ever since college....ten years ago.  Fascinating...


I am excited to head out to DC - this should be a fun weekend. Especially with independance day on Sat..besides, Adam Neilson is my future husband whom i will meet this weekend (according to russ-eek.)


Life is interesting and as I get older I am really trying hard to be wise - to learn, grow, be myself and do some good.  I am constantly trying new things and starting to really believe in the ideas i have. 


Most recently I have decided to push forward (full-speed ahead) with the whole “undercover slips” idea.  I am about to start on the documentation of the whole thing.  I like it and I think it will be successful. It is all about modern, modest, fun and vintage fashion appeal.  A way to accessorize and customize your wardrobe.  Its a slip extender.  I am goig to write the copy for the site right now!


Good times.  Check in later for more updats....the blog is www.undercoverslips.blogspot.com. This intellectual property belongs to me and is protected, so dont be steezing it, k?? I will have to sic my lawyers on you....



0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP