>> Tuesday, July 21, 2009


In an attempt to blog daily....I composed today's scribbles...

I thought I was going to have an adventure today. I suppose going to the dentist could be considered an adventure. Or in some cases errands could be an adventure. I talked to my parents (who are in Russia serving a mission for our church) about THEIR adventures and I planned for my future adventure (relocating cross-country). But, there wasnt any particular new adventure in the day. Unless one counts the dentist, errands or lazily lounging in bed on my day off as an adventure. 

I did enjoy the company of some old friends, felt the comfort of a 9 month old resting on my chest, laughed in the company of new & old friends and generally enjoyed my day.

ps- the photo has nothing to do with my day, it is merely a symbol of, well, the joy I feel with days off. I caught this beauty on my most recent drive to hwy 1!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP