Sweet Apple Tart

>> Tuesday, September 21, 2010

So, tonight I'd like to spotlight a dear friend of mine.  A partner in all things crafty and a kindred spirit in the crazy mind trips of artistic inspiration, Brit is a gem in my life.


Tonight she invited me over to eat tarts. Yes, Madame Attoinette - we let ourselves eat tarts tonight.  Fresh peaches, delicious flaky crust made for a finger-lickin' tasty treat.  It was a sweet piece of fall and homemade goodness that I had to capture.  And then share as an artistic inspiration!



Oh, yes. I was creative independently today.  I tend to dabble in graphic design for blogs...and another dear friend, Mel, has been sharing some ideas for her "new" blog header.  This is a quick lunch sketch of my thoughts...



0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP