Order is in Order, I say!!

>> Sunday, September 12, 2010

A lot has been going on in my life lately - for those that know me and my family, there have been a couple bumps in the road.  And, when my emotional state is chaos, the physical world i live in is chaos too! 


This includes but is not limited to: my room, my laundry, my blog, my craftiness, my car and even my groceries. So, in an attempt to CONTROL something (since I cant really control the family things I'd like to control), I went on a crazy spree last night.  No, really.

My need for order was so intense that I even labled the crates in my closet which hold my sweaters. Don'd believe me? Ha. I have proof.  Think you're ocd? Think again.  

And, thanks to my good friend Shell, I adopted the color order method in my closet.

Your jewelry probably doesn't look this tidy.

Ahhhhhh. There are two things that are an immediate fix for my when my world is in crazy-town. High power cleaning/organizing AND craftiness time. Yup. Have proof of that too.

Enjoy! And, for those of you on the west coast, I am jealous. Its raining today. Grey and gloomy at 2pm. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP