Garden Update!

>> Sunday, May 24, 2009

Garden update!

So, I have double gardening "duty" this year. Its less of a duty and more of a treat. I have really enjoyed planting and pulling, tending and talking to my little plants. I am helping Auntie with her sweet garden outback and sharing the garden with Peter & Janell at my parents house.

Yesterday I planted bell peppers, jalepeno peppers, zinna's, basil, watermelon, cucumber and zuccini at Aunties. She already planted carrots, tomatoes, potatoes, and some herbs. We also split and stacked wood and admired the logan berries. It was a very pleasant afternoon - the weather was so mild.

I also went over to the house and checked in on all my little friends....they are doing quite well. Below are some pictures to show you what has been going on!

1 comments:

Mom/Cindy May 26, 2009 at 10:06 AM  

Love your thoughts, but I don't see the garden pics. Your background pic are Beautiful!!!!
Love ya, Mom

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP