Mothers Day Tribute....

>> Sunday, May 10, 2009





Mom, thanks for "bee-ing" so wonderful. I'm glad you (and dad) prayed me here so many years ago......


By the way, I know I am your daughter (and knew your influence has molded me) when I:
-stood in the living room here at Aunties house, set the table the night before tomorrows dinner
-stood in front of that table, looked at the wall and straightened it. Just like that.
-bought flowers for all the women in the fam (not just the "moms") and sent Trish a gift in the mail
-was so excited to talk to a customer today who is from the mid-west. We're talking Kansas here folks...

and thats just today...

thank you for these gems:

-"a job worth doing is a job worth doing well"
-love everyone
-there are places to go and people to see
-fill your life with service
-work hard and have fun

There's a lot more where that came from. Needless to say you're always with me, reminding me to be a better woman & reminding me that I am capable of anything.

So, I raise my glass (filled with martinelli's) and celebrate you CJ. Or Cindy Jane, Cindy, Cynthia, Grammy, or Mom.

I love you.

Shannon

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP